The terms “Camp Provider”, “Consumer”, “Users”, “User”, “you”, “your” and variations of the aforementioned words would be used to refer to users or Camp Providers in accordance with the context.
Byusing our website or any allied web pages, you acknowledge and agree that you are at least eighteen years of age, legally competent, and that you are entering into a legally binding contract with Path Knowledge Process Outsourcing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in respect to your use of the Website, which contract includes all Supplementary Terms.
If you are below eighteen years of age, you acknowledge and agree that you are using this site under supervision of parents and your parents are considered as a User.
If you are an individual accepting this Agreement on behalf of an agency or entity or minor child, you warrant that you have the legal right to accept this Agreement on behalf of such agency or entity or minor child and that the agency or entity or minor child will also be bound by this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that a printed version of this Agreement and/or any electronic communication by Path Knowledge Process Outsourcing Solutions Pvt.Ltd .shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement and/or your use of the Website to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
1. Overview of Our Services
Our site is a technology-based information aggregation platform whereusers would be able to search for camps, classes, and extra-curricular activities in areas like wildlife, sports, trekking, cycling, yoga, arts, crafts, spiritual, languages, electronics/technology, hobbies, school studies, academics, and all other such pursuits.
We allowCamp Providers to create company listings and various details related to their camps along with reviews, ratings, or other such information. We reserve the right to modify the above-mentioned information organization and display any information on our website in any manner deemed suitable by us.
3. Availability of the Site
The features, services, andcontent displayed on the Site may change ormay be discontinued at any time, and without notice. The media or services on the Site may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update these materials on the site.
4. Eligibility To Use The Site
I) By using the Site, you represent and warrant that
- all information you submit is truthful, current, complete and accurate;
- your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and
- you are at least 18 years of age or have received parental consent and supervision when using the site. The Company or this Site may, at its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, terminate your privilege to use this Site for any other reason.
5. Registration by Consumer and Camp Provider
Findcamps.in requires all consumers who wish to get camp details and avail any allied services to sign up for an account by completing all required fields on the respective registration web pages on the Site.
- For registering your account on our website you might be optionally required to also input your login details for facebook.com, google.com or similar sites (“Social Media Platforms”) . This measure is taken to establish the identity of our users and to help us in providing apt services to our users more efficiently. Additionally, we might extract any information from the users’ Social Media Platform account which can be construed to be of ‘public’ nature according to the terms of service of such Social Medial Platforms available at their respective sites . We might collect information regarding any such public event and display them on our website. We shall not use your log in details for making any declaration (e.g. a social media post) of any nature through your Social Media Platform account. Any user who has provided us with his Social Media Platform login details but does not want to share any information with us would be required to classify such information as ‘private’ in accordance with the Data Policy of Social Media Platforms available at their sites. We would not be held liable for inaccuracy of any information displayed by us on our website.
- Findcamps.in requires all Camp Providers who wish to be listed on the website and avail any allied services to sign up for an account by completing all required fields on the respective registration web pages on the Site.
- As part of the registration process, you agree to:(a) provideinformation about yourself that is truthful, current, complete and accurate; and (b) update this information so as to maintain its accuracy.
- Additionally, Findcamps.in reserves the right to terminate accounts created by any users who appropriate the name, e-mail address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual.
- Findcamps.in also reserves the right to refuse to approve a user account or terminate an existing user account with or without cause or notice (other than any notice required by applicable law and not waived herein) for any reason at any time.
- Findcamps.in is not liable for any losses or damages incurred by you as a result of the termination of your account or refusal of the service.
- Findcamps.in and third parties acting on Findcamps.in behalf may send you e-mail notifications from time to time in order to inform you about important information regarding your use of the Site and the Services. You may opt out from receiving such e-mails by selecting the “opt out” feature in eache-mail. However, even if you choose to use the “opt out” feature, it would be your responsibility to gather any information disseminated through such mails.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, username and all uses of your account regardless of whether you have authorized such uses. You shall not share your account with anyone else. You agree not to use the account, username or password of anyone else. You shall not disclose your password to anyone else. Users should not create multiple accounts to avail the services of our website under any circumstances. You agree to have only one account. You agree to exit from your account at the end of each session and to take all reasonable precautions to prevent others from using your account. You agree to notify Findcamps.inimmediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
As a user acting on behalf of a Camp Provider, you agree that your company has fully authorized you to update information and communicate with Findcamps.in regarding your presence on Findcamps.in or your association with us..
6. Showing Interest in and Booking for Camps
- As a user, on registration you shall have access to all the information of all the Camp Providers listed and associated with us.
- You may then choose to show interest in a camp or class by any Camp Provider with us.
- We shall not be liable for the quality, performance standards, eligibility criteria, safety and security precautions, difficulties in the camp/class etc. of the Camp Provider. It is the consumer’s responsibility to ensure that the camps/classes they wish to attend suit the needs of the consumer.
- We shall not be liable in case the Camp Provider fails to commence the cap/class as scheduled. You shall be liable to co-ordinate with the concerned Camp Provider in respect to any change in schedule, timing, facilities provided by him/her.
- We shall not be liable in case of any mistake or error on your part in selection of the camp/class and/or schedule of camp/class and /or payment terms and /or duration and refund of fees paid in such a scenario shall be at the sole discretion of the Camp Provider and we shall not be liable for the same.
You shall be expected to ensure that the camp/class you wish to enroll for suits your requirements in every aspect, including but not restricted to scheduling, pricing, terms of payment and quality of service provided.
- We shall not be liable for any misrepresentation and misconduct, by the Camp Provider and for any complaints in respect to services provided or agreed to be provided and you are required to make complaints in respect to the same directly to the Camp Provider.
- We shall not be liable for the loss, theft or misuse of the confirmation documents, if any, entitling you for a camp/class once the same is duly delivered to you.
7. Cancellation and Refund
- If you intend to cancel any camp/class found through us and seek refund of the payment, then you would be required to followup with the concerned Camp Provider and put in your request in respect to the same.
- The cancellation and refund policy of each Camp Provider varies and you shall be liable to make yourself acquainted with the same prior to booking the camp/class and any change in respect to the same.
- You are requiredto demand and recover the refund of the payment made in case of cancellation from the concerned Camp Provider. The cancellation and refund of fees shall be in accordance to the rules and regulations of the concerned Camp Provider and fees shall be refunded by concerned Camp Provider directly to you and refund amount may vary atthe sole discretionof Camp Provider and we shall not be liable for the same.
- We shall not be liable in case of default by concerned Camp Provider to refund any amounts and interest (in any) in case of cancellation.
- Any refunds made shall be subject to service and professional charges, if any, by us.
8. Rules and Regulations by Camp Provider
- Users are required to check, understand and accept the rules and regulations, criteria, eligibility and terms of Camp Provider in respect to the camp or class selected by you prior to making the payment.
- Users agree and accept to book camps or class through us, subject to rules and regulations, terms and conditions of concerned Camp Providers in respect to the camps or class selected by you.
- Users shallbe liable in case of failure on their part to comply with rules and regulations, terms and conditions of concerned Camp Provider.
9. Consumer Representations
I) By registering as a consumer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are an Indian Citizen. You are 18 years of age or older, or if you are below 18, then you have sought and received and will continue to seek parental consent and supervision anytime you are using the site.
- All information you provide to Findcamps.in is truthful, current, complete and accurate and you will update the information to maintain its accuracy;
- Additionally, by using the Services you understand and agree that your use of the Site and use or reliance upon any of the materials through the site is solely at your own risk.
10. Camp Provider Representations
I) By registering as a Camp Provider, you warrant and represent that:
- You are an adult Indian Citizen / a Company duly registered under the Companies Act 1956/a company duly registered under Companies Act 2013/ a Partnership Firm duly registered under the Indian Partnership Act /a Sole Proprietor/ an NRI having necessary permission and licenses to carry out business in India/ Foreign citizen having necessary permission and licenses to carry out business in India.
- You are highly conversant in the area of your expertise, and offer necessary camps/ coaching /training/education/coordination in respect to thesame.
- You and your key employees are duly qualified and have sufficient expertise and experience in your concerned field.
- All information you provide to Findcamps.in is truthful, current, complete and accurate and you will update the information to maintain its accuracy.
- There are no legal or statutory enquiry /proceedings pending against you or your officer, bearers, for the professional misconduct, misrepresentation, cheating and/or any other criminal charges.
- You have never been ‘blacklisted’ by the Government of India or any statutory authority.
- You conduct the camps or classes from the address as stated in registration form or any other places where you are legally authorized to conduct business.
- Youroffice, camp sites,and your other business processes have all basic necessary amenities as required for enlisting a camp or class on our website and successfully completing it.
- Your office and camp sites offers proper and safe environment to conduct the necessary education and activities.
- You shall ensure that necessary and proper hygienic conditions are maintained in the office and camp sites.
- You shall ensure that the charges displayed on the Website are inclusive of the Company’s Fees, commissions or referral charges, listing charges, all applicable taxes and all the other related charges.
- In case of cancellations, the Camp Provider shall directly refund the enrollment fee to the concerned consumer as per its policies and the Company shall not be liable for the same.
11. Listing& Services of Camp Provider
- The Camp Provider will provide us with its Listing and Camp/Class information and schedule, along with the details of offices, camp sites, and amenities therein with recent photos and other related details to be published on the Website. We might choose to collect photos, videos or any information pertaining to the Camp Providers through our employees or agents. The Camp Providers are expected to fully cooperate with us in collecting such data.
- Camp Providers shall strive to ensure that all the information pertaining to the Camp Provider, which is published on the Website, is true and accurate. We are entitled to the modify content of your profile and other allied details on the Website at our sole discretion for the purpose of correcting typographical or grammatical errors making the content SEO friendly, or for any reason we deem fit.
- The Camp Provider will intimate us regarding any change or modification in the camp information and ensure that the said change or modification is displayed on the Website and conveyed to the Consumer. We will not be liable if any such change or modification is not displayed on the Website and is conveyed wrongly to the Consumer.
- The Camp Provider shall promptly intimate us, in case of any mistake or error in its Listing, Photos, Camp/Class information and other allied details as published on the Website and ensure that the same are rectified promptly.
- If we are intimated about any mistake or error in respect to Listing and other allied details published on the Website; by the Camp Provider, then we shall take all necessary steps to correct the same within reasonable effort, and within the technology and budget constraints on us.
- The Camp Provider will provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date details and relevant documents in respect to its professional details.
- Unless mutually agreed with us and permitted by our business process, the Camp Provider shall not solicit any Consumer/End User in his individual capacity and in such a manner so as to jeopardize the interests of the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for Services rendered by Camp Providers and will not be responsible to monitor the quality and accuracy of the services rendered by them to the Consumer.
- The Camp Provider shall directly refund the enrollment fee to the concerned consumer as per its policies and the company shall not be liable for the same.
- We might collect information regarding various events, camps, classes, etc., from any information available to public at large. The hosts/organizers who wish to get any information regarding their camps/classes altered/removed from our website are required to contact us and we would take appropriate measures.
12. Mode of Operation
- With regards to the any referral fees or commissions owed to us by the Camp Providers, if any, the account will be reconciled at the end of the agreed upon period. Listing fees, sponsorship fees, advertising fees, or any others fees payable by Camp Providers to us, are payable at mutually agreed terms, which will be presented by us from time to time.
- Each party shall be liable to bear and pay all the applicable taxes in respect to the services provided by it.
- The referral fees or commissionsand other charges payable to the Company are subject to review or revision as per the mutual discussion of the parties.
- The Camp Provider shall forthwith intimate the Company in case of any issues in the payments received and both parties shall amicably settle any disputes in respect thereto.
13. Reviews and Rating
I) Process for Consumers
- You may review and rate the services, quality and facilities offered by the Camp Providers listed withFindcamps.in, but only to the extent our website, technology, or business process permits at any time.
- You are required to click on the necessary link on our website to post any opinion, view, review, or ratings.
- The opinion and views express by you should beyour own and you should be authorized to post the same.
- You would be responsible for content of any opinions, views, reviews and rating posted by you and we shall not be liable for the same in any manner. You undertake that any content posted by you online will be in accordance with the various IT and cyberlaws of India.
- We may at our own discretion displayany opinions, views, reviews and rating posted by you on our website, blog etc. and we are authorized to stop the publication of the same at our sole discretion.
- We shall not be liable for any grievance in case of failure on our part to display and publish any or your opinions, views, reviews and rating.
II) Process for Camp Providers
- The Camp Provider hereby authorizes the Company to gather the feedback, reviews, ratings from the Consumers and the experts in the related field and use the same for advertising and promotional activities of the Company. We might use various methods to allot ‘points’ to classes or Camp Providers using parameters like popularity, knowledge, quality of education, quality of service, value, child-friendliness, affordability, customer reviews, hygiene etc. It may be noted that Camp Providers shall not be privy to any method implemented by us rate/allot points to the class/Camp Provider. The decision taken by us regarding such points shall be final and no disputes/complaints regarding the same shall be entertained by us.
- It shall be our sole discretion to decide the manner in which any feedback, reviews, ratings is to be displayed and for the duration for which the same will be displayed.
- We will merely collate such feedback, reviews and ratings and will not be liable for the contents therein and for any direct or indirect loss or damages resulting from the same.
- The Camp Provider will forthwith intimate the company in case it observes any discrepancy or error in the feedback, reviews and ratings published on the website.
- You will encourage all your consumers to forward their feedback, reviews, and ratings to the company in the manner prescribed on the website. The Company may from time to time carry out promotional activities by calling upon for feedback, reviews, and ratings from the Consumers/ experts and you shall actively participate in all such activities and extend all possible co-operations for the same.
14. Use of information regarding the location of the user
When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide is with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. We collect such information primarily to ensure that we are able to provide our users with appropriate services in accordance with his geographic location.
We respect the privacy of our users and hence our users shall have the option to opt out of such GPS/Location related services. It should be noted that unless a user specifically opts out of such services or intimates us that he does not wish his location information to be collected, it would be assumed that he consents to his location information being collected through any technique implemented by us.
15. Prohibited Uses
As a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Access to Materials and the Site from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
Users are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the Internet, technology, data, email, or privacy.
Your use of any of the materials other than those for approved commercial or non-commercial use is strictly prohibited.
You may not use the Site in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site.
You may not intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of the Site or any User’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading an excessive amount of content in a short period, exceeding your disk space quota or any type of content limits imposed by us, uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Site, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site. Crawling or scraping content posted to Findcamps.in is strictly not allowed and strong action shall be taken against such activities.
You may not engage in computer activity which might prohibit other users from availing our services, commonly known as a Denial of Service attack.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
You agree neither to modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
You may not utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other IPR Materials without our express written consent.
You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the name of the Site or associated trademarks without our express written consent.
You may not deep-link to the Site and will promptly remove any links that we find objectionable in its sole discretion.
You may not send junk mail to other Users, including, but not limited to unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
You will not displayand publish information which is:
• Is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, inciting, threatening, hateful, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable;
• Interferes with another user’s rights to privacy;
• Displays sexually explicit material of any kind;
• Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation;
• Contains any personally identifiable information about another use without that person’s express consent;
• Uses false or misleading e-mail addresses or attempts to disguise the origin;
• Posts any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the authorization of the owner;
• Posts any materials that may damage the operation of a computer (such as a virus worm or Trojan horse);
• Advertises or sells any goods or services
The Company owns all material and content of this Site, you understand that allthe material and contents on this website aresubject to the CopyrightNotice as displayed on the website. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you agree to abide by the terms of the Copyright Notice.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties
- Findcamps.in makes no warranties regarding the safety of the Site and the accuracy of the content on the site.
Findcamps.in retains the right to restrict the use of the Site for any reason and at any time.
- Each party represents and warrants that it shall perform its obligations so as to comply with applicable Central,state and local laws, ordinances and regulations
- Additionally, you warrant that you own or otherwise have sufficient rights to grant the license granted to your proprietary material in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to any Indianpatent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret law or regulation.
- You further warrant that the use of your proprietary material will not infringe upon any intellectual property, or any other rights of any third party.
- Except as otherwise expressly provided, all content, information, services and tools and on this Site are provided on an “As Is”, “As Available” basis. Use of this Service is solely at your own risk.
- Weexpressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, and all implied warranties arising from statute, course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade.
Findcamps.in makes no warranty that the content and software are accurate, timely, uninterrupted, virus-free or ERROR-FREE. To the extent permissible by law, Findcamps.in expressly disclaims any and all other warranties.
20. Limitation of Liability
You understand and hereby agree that, except as otherwise expressly stated and to the extent applicable by law,
in no event will the Company, Findcamps.in and its affiliates be liable to you or any other party for any damages,including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, regardless of the nature or basis of the claim, resulting from any use of the site, or the contents thereof or of any hyperlinked
website including without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data, failure of performance,delay in operation of transmission, computer virus or equipment or network failure or otherwise,. You understand agree that your use of the site is conditioned upon your waiver of any right against Findcamps.in and its
affiliates or to participate in any class action suit for damages or losses resulting from your use of this site.
You agree at your expense to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Path Knowledge Process Outsourcing Solutions Pvt Ltd and its affiliates from any and all loss, damage or liability including reasonable attorney’s fees arising from any third-party claim, action or allegations of infringement based on:
- information, content or data you submitted in connection with the Site;
- your use of this Site in breach of any term or condition
in the User Agreement;
- any violation of an applicable law, regulation or rights of another including misrepresentation and fraudulent conduct;
- breach of your representations and warranties as set forth herein.
22. Partner Services
The Site may provide links to third-party websites or services and may link you automatically to sponsors or third-party’s websites or services. We provide such links solely as a convenience to you. We do not maintain, review, endorse or take responsibility for the content, products, services or other materials of linked sites. You understand and accept that you take full responsibility for your use of third-party websites or services.
23. Violations and Termination
You registration is liable to be terminated and account is liable to be blocked in case of breach or violation
of any of the terms and conditions set-out herein.
24. User Communications
Under this User Agreement, you consent to receive communications from the Site electronically. We will communicate
with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would if they werein the form of hard copies.
25. Resolution of Disputes
This User Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra, India without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. You agree that any disputes or claim arising out of or in connection with this User Agreement shall be adjudicated in Pune, Maharashtra, India. The Website is hosted and operated in and made available from India or outside India depending on the Company’s business decisions. Those who choose to access
the Website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Website's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographicarea or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on the Site’s national registered agent or to the email address you provide to the Site during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed to be given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively,we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration process. In such case, notice
shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
27. Entire Agreement
This User Agreement constitutes the complete and entire understanding and agreement between Path Knowledge
ProcessOutsourcing Solutions Pvt Ltd and you in connection with your use of this Site, hyperlinks to the Site and the content and software displayed on the Site.